Participants can get to know the mindfulness philosophy and learn how to conduct some cognitive behavioural therapy techniques
What You'll Get
- The syllabus includes:
- Introduction to the mindfulness course
- Observing thought
- National occupational standards
- Overview of providing healing
- Preparation for healing
- Expectations and shoulds
- Basic relaxation techniques and therapies
- Chakra healing
- Balance of the ego
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy techniques in complementary health
- Areas and levels of change
- Basic counseling skills explained
- Counseling skills
- Counselling national occupational standards revision module
- Cognitive-behavioural change
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy part 1
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy part 2
- CBT - practical methods
- Coaching and goal setting in CBT
- CBT coaching advanced techniques
- Coaching in CBT unit – mindsets in CBT
- Referral and assessing seriousness
- Working with emotional issues
- Deeper emotional issues and case studies
- Working with medical professionals to manage severe mental health issues with CBT
- CBT for relationships and group dynamics - working with couples or groups
- Additional behavioural change techniques
- CBT forms and method for other issues
- Anger and stress management coaching using CBT
- Autogenic training in coaching and healing
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2021. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-formk.
Restrictions: No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Customer support available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Online Academies
The team at Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.