Participants can learn more about Pilates and the path to becoming a trainer with modules such as basic anatomy or Pilates for older adults
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Developing oneself as a Pilates trainer
- The history of Pilates
- The benefits of Pilates
- How it works – mind, body and spirit
- The eight principles of pilates
- Modern health issues
- Basic anatomy
- Pilates alignment
- Preventing injury
- Controlling a class
- Pilates in pregnancy
- Pilates for the older adult
- Pilates on the ball
- Pilates with the magic circle
Relaxation and imagery
- See more about the course here.
- Optional course material can be sent via post in paper form for a £50 surcharge; alternatively, customers can simply print out the lessons for free
- Age restrictions: must be 16 or older
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older. Redeem online by registering at: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Merchant's certificate of completion included for successful participants at no extra cost. Optional course material can be sent via post in paper form for a fee of £50, alternatively you can simply print out the lessons for free. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Online Academy
The team at Online Academy provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.