This course covers topics such as counselling skills, meridians, practice management, anatomy and physiology, location of reflexes and more
About This Deal
- Must be 16 or older
- Meridians and the five-element chart
- Counselling skills
- Practice management and code of ethics
- Location of reflexes and mapping of the feet
- Anatomy and physiology
- Basic understanding of the pathological disease process
- Conditions that should not be treated by reflexology
- Recognition of states of health and ill health
- A working knowledge of the structure and functions of the human body
- Advanced techniques
- Current theories
- Procedures and techniques
- History of reflexology
- Detailed knowledge of the charts
Reflexology and stress
- See the course details
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older. Redeem online by registering at: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Merchant's certificate of completion included for successful participants at no extra cost. Customer support available, contact email@example.com.
About Online Academy
The team at Online Academy provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.