This online course makes the techniques and the benefits of the hypnotic trance and self-hypnosis available to participants
About This Deal
- Course modules:
Brief overview of personality theories, e.g. Freud, Jung, Erikson, and social cognitive theorists
- The power of the subconscious - the brain and states of consciousness
- Various induction styles and techniques
- Theory of hypnosis
- Hypnotic inductions
- The addictive personality
- A lifestyle change
- Improving self-esteem and motivation
- Improving learning experiences
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Brief overview of counselling skills
- Assistance in health problems - weight loss, changing to a non-smoking lifestyle
- Addressing loss and separation
- Historical background
- Modes of communication within the hypnotic trance
- Self-hypnosis and auto-suggestion
- Generalised anxiety disorders and phobias
- Developing and enhancing creativity
- Working with depression
- More details
- No additional costs are established
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required online, visit https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form to make a booking; enter Groupon codes into the coupon code field at the checkout. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.
Restrictions: Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/contact/.
About Online Academy
The team at Online Academy provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.