This online course features 12 modules focusing on human relations, how to plan overseas nuptials and how to organise themed weddings
About This Deal
- What’s included: course, certificate of completion
- Course modules:
- The wedding planner role
- Church weddings, civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Preparing a wedding overseas
- Preparing a themed wedding
- Planning of goods and services required
- Setting up a home-based wedding planning business
- Getting to know your employees
- An overview of event management
- Planning in event management
- Human relations
- Catering and food services
- A career in the field of event management
- See the full course description
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.a Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Certificate of completion awarded at no extra cost.
About Online Academy
The team at Online Academy provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.