Participants can get to know the mindfulness philosophy and learn how to conduct some cognitive behavioural therapy techniques
About This Deal
- What’s included: advanced mindfulness and cognitive behavioural therapy online course
- Mindfulness is a philosophy and state of mind derived from Buddhist faith, but applicable to both multi-faith and non-faith therapy work
Sample course modules:
- Observing thought
- Basic relaxation techniques and therapies
- Balance of the ego
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy techniques in complementary health
- Areas and levels of change
- Basic counselling skills explained
- Counseling skills
- Counselling national occupational standards revision module
- Cognitive-behavioural change
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- CBT - practical methods
See the full course description
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact 01202 113 211.
About Online Academy
The team at Online Academy provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.