Participants of this online course can learn about methods used in child development research, and Freud’s psychodynamic theory
About This Deal
- The first year of life
- The formation of attachments
- Consequences of breakdowns in attachments
- The home, family, and school
- Basic principles of research methods
- The development of visual perception
- The development of language and communication
- Intelligence and intelligence testing
- Debate in the study of intelligence
- Data collection and interpretation
- How children think
- Learning theory - how behaviour is acquired
- Freud’s psychodynamic theory - an alternative approach
- Moral development
- The development of gender roles
- Aggression in children
- Methods used in child development research
- Learning in school
- Behaviour modification
- More details
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/contact/.
About Online Academy
The team at Online Academy provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.