This course covers topics such as anatomy of the nail, client consultation and communication, marketing and starting a salon
About This Deal
The course syllabus:
- Unit 1: Nail enhancement systems and health and safety
- Unit 2: Becoming a nail technician
- Unit 3: Anatomy and physiology
- Unit 4: Nail disorders and shapes
- Unit 5: Manicure
- Unit 6: Starting on tips
- Unit 7: Application of liquid and powder
- Unit 8: Infill’s and maintenance
- Unit 9: Application of gel
- Unit 10: Gel infill’s and maintenance
- Unit 11: Troubleshooting
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/contact/.
About Online Academy
The team at Online Academy provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.