Course participants can expand their knowledge of theories and techniques of reflexology, also known as zone therapy
What You'll Get
- £19 for a reflexology online course (91% off)
Units of Study
- Theory of reflexology
- Meridians and the five element chart
- Counselling skills
- Practise management and code of ethics
- Location of reflexes and mapping of the feet
- Anatomy and physiology
- Basic understanding of the pathological disease process
- Conditions which should not be treated by Reflexology
- Recognition of states of health and ill health
- A working knowledge of the structure and functions of the human body
- Advanced techniques
- Current theories
- Procedures and techniques
- History of reflexology
- Detailed knowledge of the charts
- Reflexology and stress
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2021. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Must be 16 or over. Training will work on any flash-based PC or handheld device. For further compatibility, please visit the merchant’s product page. No software included. Course completion certificate included. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed within three working days of redemption. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Visit http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/faqb for more information. Customer support available, contact 020 3544 7480 .
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses for those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.