Participants will be introduced to a range of IT topics covering the basics of networking, cyber security, hardware, and software
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £29 for a CompTIA IT fundamentals course with live chat tutor support (93% off)
- Introduction to course
- Identifying computer hardware
- Identifying computer software
- Setting up a basic workstation
- Configuring network access
- Working with files, folders and applications
- Configuring and using wireless devices
- Securing computing devices
- Supporting computers and users
- Mapping course content
- Lesson labs and solutions
- Glossary and index
- The CompTIA IT Fundamentals course is an entry-level IT course designed to provide a foundation of IT knowledge to beginners who wish to start a career in some aspect of technology. A range of IT topics covering the essentials of networking, cyber security, hardware, and software are taught to give an understanding of technology concepts and practices that are recognized globally by organizations of all sizes.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2019. Course content available for 12 months from a registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. Course login details and instructions will be emailed to a customer within 3 working days. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Course will work on any flash-based PC or handheld device. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android. Live chat tutor support included. For further compatiblity, please visit merchant's product page. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. No software included. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Course completion certificate included.
Contact: Customer support available, contact 0203 544 7480 or http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/contact-us (Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm GMT).
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 15 Aug 2018.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses for those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.