Customers can use online modules to learn how to manage and save their money, and prepare a personal or family budget
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £19 for three-month access to a personal finance and budgeting online course (95% off)
- £26 for six-month access to a personal finance and budgeting online course (96% off)
- £29 for 12-month access to a personal finance and budgeting online course (97% off)
The syllabus of the personal finance and budgeting online course includes:
- Life stages
- Your money and your income
- Using your money
- Managing your money
- Homes and mortgages
- Your spending
- Saving your money
- Borrowing money
- See the full syllabus for three-month access
- See the full syllabus for six-month access
- See the full syllabus for 12-month access
- Includes a course completion certificate
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2019. Course content available for 3, 6 or 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Must be 16 or older. Course will work on any flash-based PC or handheld device. For further compatibility information, please visit the merchant’s product page. No software included. Course log in details and instructions will be emailed within 3 working days of redemption. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Visit http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/faq for more information. Valid on option purchased only. Customer support available Mon-Fri 24 hours a day via email, telephone and online chat, contact 020 3544 7480 or http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/contact-us.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses for those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.