Learn about understanding and addressing difficulties in cognition and learning, such as dyslexia or ADHD
About This Deal
- £29 for a Level 2 Special Education Needs online course (86% off)
- Child and young person’s development
- The support of disabled children and young people and those with specific requirements
- Supporting children and young people to achieve their learning potential
- Working with children and young people with speech, language and communication needs.
See more here.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed within three working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. COMPATIBILITY: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad . Must be 16 or older. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat. Course completion certificate included. Software not included. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac, information can be found here http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/faq. Customer service contact details: +44(0)20 3544 7480 or http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/contact-us.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses for those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.