Become familiar with a wide range of options and capabilities of Microsoft Excel 2016, from basic fromulas to automation and macro security
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19 for Microsoft Excel 2016 beginner, intermediate and advanced online course
- Study at a selected pace
- Advance through all three levels, step by step
- Learn professional and household uses of the software
- Technical support available
- 12-month access to the contents
- Certificate issued upon completion can be a useful CV asset
Microsoft Excel 2016: Introduction
- Follow 34 lessons totalling 17 study hours
- Get to know Excel sheets and controls
- Learn to create tables step by step
- Find out how to enter values correctly into the cells
- Learn how to set up cell formatting, including conditional formatting
- Study the manipulation of each cell and cell range
- Learn to work with individual worksheets and entire files
- Discover how to create a chart
- Learn to create calculations using basic arithmetic formulas
Microsoft Excel 2016: Intermediate
- Follow 35 lessons totalling 18 study hours
- Follow interactive lessons focused mainly on performing calculations
- Understand the application of logical and text functions.
- Get to know the principles of referencing to the values in other cells
- Learn to fill cells with series of data
- Explore the advanced options of sorting and filtering data
- Study searching for specific values in extensive tables
- Examine how to split longer text entries in tables into individual data placed into several columns
Microsoft Excel 2016: Advanced
- Follow 29 lessons totalling 15 study hours
- Focus on the creation of charts and automation of work using macros
- Learn to insert shapes or SmartArt graphics into worksheets
- Learn to prepare a table or entire worksheet for printing
- Explore the options of protecting and sharing the workbook content
- Become comfortable with macros creation, usage and security
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Mar 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Allow 3 working days fro details and instructions to be sent by emial. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. No software included. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, Android. Browser settings need to be changed when using Mac. 24-hour free technical support available Mon-Fri via email, telephone and online chat. For more information, contact +44(0)20 3544 7480 or consult FAQ. Certificate issued upon completion.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses for those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.