Students can use online modules to find out how to identify and use different herbs to improve the overall wellbeing
What You'll Get
- £19 for a master herbalist online course (90% off)
The syllabus includes:
- The doctrine of signatures
- What is a herb
- How to differentiate between annuals, perennials and biennial
- What tests can be used to determine toxicity
- Identify herbs, their source, appearance and uses
- The herbs of the Bible
- The concept of Chinese medicine
- The origin and concept of Ayurveda
- Over 60 essential oils and how to use them
- The relation of colour to the chakras
- The importance of labelling
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Jun 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Must be 16 or older. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android. No software included. Course completion certificate included. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Find out more on http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/faqs.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses for those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.