All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 6 days ago
· 20 July 2018
· 20 July 2018
What You'll Get
- £19 for an online medical herbs diploma course (90% off)
- Growing and pruning own herbs from seeds and cuttings
- Identifying the best time to harvest herbs
- Drying and storage of herbs
- Herbal infusions - Understand the guidelines for making herbal remedies
- Herbal decoctions
- Understand herbal first aid
- Research what equipment is required to make different remedies
- Explore how to prepare various types of carrier for the herbs e.g. tinctures and capsules, infused oils, massage, oils, ointments and creams, washes
- Explore common symptoms, preventative treatments and remedies for adolescents
- Understand common symptoms, preventative treatments and remedies for middle age.
- Identify common skin lesions
Look at common ailments, symptoms, preventative treatments and remedies for the elderly
- See the merchant’s website for full course description
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 June 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed within three working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or over. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android. No software included. Course completion certificate included. Complimentary technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information can be found http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/faqs
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 23 May 2017.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses for those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.