In a Nutshell
The shape of the Oral-B toothbrush heads features specifically engineered bristles that are designed for complete tooth coverage
- Precise angles that target plaque
- Bristles designed for complete tooth coverage
- Compatible with all Oral-B oscillating and rotating electric toothbrushes (excluding Pulsonic/Sonic)
- Head divided into three cleaning zones
- Designed to keep teeth and gums healthy
Floss Action and Precision Clean
- Designed to deliver a healthy clean
- Compatible with: Triumph, Professional Care, Vitality and Advance Power
- Inspired by professional dental tools
- Designed to help remove surface stains tooth by tooth
- Features a designed polishing cup
- Round petal shape designed with dentists
- Soft, ultrathin bristles which are gentle on gums
- Regular bristles designed to remove plaque
- Designed to clean and gently remove the plaque from teeth with braces
- Aims to provide effective and convenient cleaning
- Professional care for dental braces
- Indicator bristles fade as a sign to replace the head for better cleaning (about every 3 months)
- Compatible with the entire lineup of Oral-B electric toothbrushes, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes
The Fine Print
Christmas Delivery: Orders placed up to 15.12.2019 will be delivered on or before the 24th December. Orders after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. Orders between Christmas and New Year could take longer than advertised.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Boots, checked on 20.11.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.