Patrons can delight in a wide selection of French dishes, including a broad choice of steaks as mains
What You'll Get
£5 surcharge for small steaks and £10 surcharge for large steaks
Up to 6 additional guests allowed, charged at £25 per person on the night
- Type of cuisine: French
- What’s included: starter, main and dessert
- Tuesday - Sunday
- Lunch served from midday to 1.30 p.m.
- Dinner served from 5 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. and 8.30 p.m.
- Experience includes: pre-meal presentation from the head chef | a three-course lunch or dinner | complimentary amuse-bouche prepared and presented by the head chef | dedicated dining room server for the full duration of the meal
- Menu may include:
- Choice of starter: classic French onion soup with veal stock, caramelised onions and cheese crouton | citrus-infused smoked salmon pate with creme fraiche and sourdough toasts | steamed mussels with white wine, shallots, garlic, cream and parsley | melted camembert cheese with pear jam and parmesan pastries
- Choice of main: slow-cooked pork belly with pomme puree, roasted shallots and apricots | poached free-range chicken breast with chargrilled pineapple and sweetcorn puree | wood-smoked haddock with crushed new potatoes, baby leeks and breaded hens egg | selection of steamed shellfish, pan-fried seabass, sea vegetables and shellfish aroma
- Choice of dessert: iced apple parfait with a cinnamon doughnut | Jersey milk pannacotta with wild french strawberry puree | dark chocolate mousse with white chocolate cookie | passion fruit ice cream with caramelised banana
- View the entire menu here and here
The Fine Print
Expires 31 May 2020. Limit 1 per 8 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. No bookings via OpenTable, Go Dine and Quandoo Booking required, please call 01159584200; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid for a starter up to the value of £6.95, main up to £23.95 and a dessert up to £7.50 per person. All sides are at an additional cost. No drinks included. Menu subject to change. £5 surcharge for small steaks and £10 surcharge for large steaks. Chateaubriand is for 2 people only. Up to 6 additional guests, charged at £25 per person on the night. Valid Tue-Sun. Closed on Sunday evenings. Lunch valid with 1 sitting between midday and 1.30pm. Dinner valid with two sitting between, 5pm-5.30pm and 8.30pm.
Paris Restaurant is a newly opened bar and restaurant establishment from the people behind Petit Paris, located opposite to the Pitcher and Piano in Nottingham's historical Lace Market quarter.