All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 9 hours ago
· 12 hours ago
· 17 hours ago
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £12.95 for an all-day brunch for two (up to 30% off)
£14.95 for an all-day brunch with hot drinks for two (up to 40% off)
A choice of hot drinks includes: espresso | cappuccino | decaffeinated latte | Americano | hot chocolate
Brunch menu may include:
- The Full English breakfast: two eggs (fried, poached or scrambled), two rashers of bacon, a Cumberland sausage, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast
- The vegetarian breakfast (v): baby spinach and feta cheese frittata, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and toasted ciabatta
- Eggs Florentine (v): two poached eggs on brioche toast with wilted spinach and Hollandaise sauce
- Eggs Benedict: two poached eggs on brioche toast with bacon and Hollandaise sauce
- Eggs Royale: two poached eggs brioche toast with smoked salmon and Hollandaise sauce
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Aug 2018.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Max group size is 4.
Booking: No booking required. Online bookings will not be accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. Waiting times may apply at peak times.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older. Eat-in only. Valid for any two items from the all-day breakfast or brunch menu with optional any two hot drinks, as per option chosen. Valid Mon-Sun. Check website for individual closing times. Available brunch items will be depending upon the store. Excludes buttermilk pancakes, two fried, poached or scrambled eggs on toast, ranch-style eggs and breakfast crepe. Valid for option purchased only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 6 Jul 2018.
Excluded locations: Valid at select locations only. Please view the interactive maps for included stores.
About Patisserie Valerie
First opened in Soho in 1926, Patisserie Valerie follows artisanal baking traditions brought to London by Belgian-born Madam Valerie, whose mission was to introduce continental patisserie to the English. Now boasting over 120 venues nationwide, the company adorns its cafes with a 1950s-inspired decor and serves up an array of freshly made cakes, craft pastries, breakfasts, lunches, coffees and loose-leaf teas. Their specialities include meticulously crafted croissants and viennoiseries, as well as homemade Italian-style gelato.