Enjoy a hearty all-day brunch with a delicious handcrafted hot drink; tuck into a farmhouse cooked breakfast or avocado on toast
About This Deal
- Type of food: brunch
- What’s included: all-day brunch with an optional hot drink for two
- Meals available include:
- Farmhouse breakfast (customer favourite): two free-range eggs, back bacon, cumberland sausage, tomatoes, a flat mushroom, baked beans and bloomer toast
- Vegan breakfast (customer favourite): smashed avocado on toast, potato rosti, vine tomatoes, a flat mushroom, baked beans and watercress topped with mixed seeds
- Vegetarian breakfast (customer favourite): smashed avocado on toast, potato rosti, vine tomatoes, a flat mushroom, baked beans and watercress topped with mixed seeds
- Brioche french toast (NEW): a choice of frosted mixed berries and maple syrup or sweetcure bacon with maple syrup or banana and cinnamon
- Smashed avocado on toast: with a poached egg or halloumi
- Poached or scrambled eggs: served on fresh white bloomer bread
- Three egg omelette with a choice of two fillings: Swiss cheese, mushrooms, tomato or ham
- New egg white omelette with a choice of two fillings: Swiss cheese, mushrooms, tomato or ham
- Eggs Benedict served on a brioche bun
- Eggs Florentine served on a brioche bun
- Eggs Royale served on a brioche bun
- Hot drinks (regular only) available include: tea | caffe latte | cappuccino | flat white | Americano | espresso | double espresso | double macchiato | caffe mocha | hot chocolate
- Valid Monday - Friday
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: No booking required, present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Valid for brunch meals up to the value of £9.95 and hot drinks up to £3.20 per person. Valid Mon-Fri. Eat-in only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Valid on option purchased only.
About Patisserie Valerie
First established in Soho in 1926, Patisserie Valerie follows artisanal baking traditions brought to London by Belgian-born Madam Valerie, whose mission was to introduce continental patisserie to the English. Now boasting over 120 venues nationwide, the company adorns its cafes with the 1950s-inspired decor and serves up an array of freshly-made cakes, craft pastries, breakfasts, lunches, coffees and loose-leaf teas. Their specialities include meticulously-crafted croissants and viennoiseries, as well as homemade Italian-style gelato.