Customers can get rid of their unwanted hair on a choice of areas with the help of laser technology; includes consultation
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £29 for three laser hair-removal sessions on a small area with consultation (up to 81% off)
- £39 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a small area with consultation (up to 88% off)
- £49 for three laser hair-removal sessions on a medium area with consultation (up to 82% off)
- £59 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a medium area with consultation (up to 89% off)
- £59 for three laser hair-removal sessions on a large area with consultation (up to 84% off)
- £69 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a large area with consultation (up to 91% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
- A choice of small areas includes: upper lip | finger | toes | chin | navel line | nipples | between brows
- A choice of medium areas includes: underarms | face | standard bikini line | extended bikini line | beard | sideburns | jawline | cheeks
- A choice of large areas includes: Full bikini | 3/4 arms | lower leg | Brazilian| lower arms | shoulder blades and shoulders | buttocks | stomach
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase (excl bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Booking required, please call 08000903058, or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: New customers only. Must be 18 or older. Not suitable for customers over 65. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the clinic. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for customers with diabetes. Not suitable for customers with history of cancer. No open cuts or contagious skin complaints. Customer must notify merchant of any medications they are on. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Patch test included and required. Suitable for skin types 1-5. May not be suitable for those with blonde, red, grey or white hair. Customers must shave, not wax, the area and all fake tan must be removed 24 hours prior to treatment. Tattoos should be covered. Clinic credit, alternative treatment or full refund if found medically unsuitable. Valid only for option purchased.
Please note: Cosmetic medicine does sometimes carry unwanted side effects, VGmedispa take every precaution to minimise and limit complications. Reported side effects include but are not limited to discomfort, burning/bruising, swelling and pigmentation. Please consult the merchant directly for further information prior to booking.
About PCK Skin
PCK Skin offers aesthetic treatments across the UK, harnessing advanced technologies and drawing on the experience of technicians. Boasting a network of venues scattered in London, Richmond, Poole, Leeds, Reading, Bristol and Birmingham, the team provide treatments such as laser hair removal, facials and laser lipolysis. A range of skincare products for young and mature skin is also available.