In a Nutshell
Designed to help strengthen the pelvic floor, these toning balls rest on the muscles, stimulating them to contract spontaneously
- Helps gain the knowledge on where pelvic floor muscles are and how to contract them
- Vibration of the ball-within-a-ball increases the effect
- Ideal for training Kegel muscles
- Weight of the toning balls resting on the muscles stimulates them to spontaneously contract
- Simply moving around, getting up from a chair, climbing stairs, or coughing - with the balls in place, it can become clearer when to contract pelvic floor muscles
- Improved sensitivity and sensation
- When using the product to rebuild the pelvic floor muscles strength after childbirth, it is recommended to wait 6 weeks from postpartum and 8 weeks from an episiotomy
- May not be suitable for use with genital prolapse, since the prolapsed organs may prevent the weight or ball from being positioned correctly
- Material: body-safe silicone
- Dimensions: 3.3cm (diameter) x 18cm (L)
- Weight: 75g
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by TensCare, checked on 15.01.2020.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.