In a Nutshell
With its rose-like scent and lavish layers of soft pink petals, this stunning herbaceous peony is guaranteed to impress
- Peony Eden’s Perfume is a hardy perennial that will re-flower year after year
- With its rose-like scent and lavish layers of soft pink petals, this stunning herbaceous peony is guaranteed to impress
- Peonies make a beautiful feature in cottage garden borders and are superb for cutting too
- At maturity expect a height and spread of 100cm (39”)
- Supplied as a bare root plant, ideal for planting now
- For best performance grow peonies in a sunny or semi shaded position
- They prefer a well drained, rich fertile soil
- When planting we recommend adding plenty of well rotted manure or compost to the soil ensuring that it is mixed in thoroughly and deeply
- Plant herbaceous peonies at a depth of around 5cm (2”) below the soil surface
- Planting too deeply may delay flowering
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: Free. Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson and Morgan, checked on 21/8/2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.