Learn skills such as animal handling and first aid during ten modules of web content
What You'll Get
- Course modules:
- Introduction to veterinary assistance
- Animal handling and restraint
- Handling livestock safety
- First aid for animals
- First aid for small animals
- Dealing with puppies and kittens
- The veterinary practice team
- Animal health emergencies
- Legal, ethical and professional issues
Veterinary assistant skills checklist
- Additional course details can be found here
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of veterinary medicine or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.petaddict.co.uk/groupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact email@example.com. Must be 16 or over.
About Pet Addict
Pet Addict is an e-learning institute. Courses are offered on the likes of canine behaviour, training, grooming and more, with the site also offering pet products to purchase as well as a club to help students connect with other pet lovers.