In a Nutshell
This versatile evergreen shrub produces glossy red and green leaves on crimson stems giving an eye-catching two-tone effect
- Bright scarlet foliage in spring
- Produces glossy red and green leaves on crimson stems giving an eye-catching two-tone effect
- Spring foliage is complemented by rounded clusters of creamy white flowers
- Versatile evergreen shrub
- Can be planted it in woodland areas and shrubberies for a splash of spring colour
- Can be planted as a low maintenance specimen plant in a patio pot
- RHS AGM variety tolerates hard pruning, making a useful evergreen hedge
- In frost prone areas, plant Photinia next to a warm wall or in the shelter of other shrubs
- At maturity expect a height and spread of up to 4m (13’)
- Plants supplied in a 3-litre nursery plastic pot, plant height up to 1.4m
- Includes full planting and aftercare instructions
- Available with optional 3.6-litre decorative patio pots
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.