In a Nutshell
Discover many positive benefits with this cider vinegar made from unfiltered organic apples; ideal for smoothies, salads and more
- Contains mother - this occurs naturally in the vinegar as strands of concentrated protein and friendly bacteria
- Aids weight management - low in calories and makes one feel fuller for longer
- 100% apple cider vinegar
- Raw and unfiltered
- Can serve as a natural antibiotic
- 5% acidity
- Rich in enzymes and potassium
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Can aid with digestion and restore a PH balance
- Assists with lowering cholesterol
- Approved by the Vegetarian and Vegan society
- 1000ml glass bottle
- Store at room temperature
- Best before date: 28/02/2025
Directions for use:
- Shake well before use
- Mix two or three tablespoons with hot water and honey for a nutritious drink
- Can also be added to smoothies, over salads and in general cooking
Shipping only to most of GB Mainland
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by HSNF Ltd. Registered address: Unit 4 Pembroke Studios, 139-141 Prembroke Road, London, N10 2JE, GB. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.