Duos can enjoy authentic fresh Italian cuisine, with a wide choice of starters such as calamari and mains such as a freshly-made pizza
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £21.95 for a choice of starter and a Classic or Leggera pizza, salad or al forno dish for two (up to 46% off)
£1.95 surcharge per person to upgrade to a Calabrese or Romana base
Starters may include:
- Calamari: lightly-crumbed, crispy calamari rings served with a Çaesar dressing, a wedge of lemon and fresh parsley
- Crab Arancini: crab and risotto balls baked in golden breadcrumbs, served with rocket, a wedge of lemon and a sour cream and chive dip
- Garlic Bread with Mozzarella: fresh dough baked with mozzarella and brushed with garlic butter
- Bruschetta: home-baked dough brushed with garlic butter and topped with chopped tomato, red onion, fresh basil and pesto
See all starters.
Mains may include:
Choice of freshly-made Classic pizzas such as:
- Sloppy Giuseppe: hot spiced beef, green pepper, red onion, mozzarella and tomato on a Classic base
- Fiorentina: spinach, free-range egg, mozzarella, tomato, garlic oil and black olives, finished with Gran Milano cheese on a Classic base
- American: pepperoni, mozzarella and tomato on a Classic base
Barbacoa: smoky, spicy pulled Barbacoa beef, spicy chipotle salsa, garlic oil, mozzarella and tomato, finished with fresh tomato, red onion and fresh coriander on a Classic base
- Gluten-free options available
Choice of Leggera pizza, each under 600 calories, such as:
- Vegan Giardiniera: artichoke, closed cup mushroom, red onion and black olives with tomato, vegan mozzarella alternative and garlic oil
- Padana: goats’ cheese, caramelised onion, spinach, red onion, tomato and garlic oil; vegan option available
Choice of salad or al forno dish such as:
- Lasagne: beef, mushroom and tomato ragù layered with a béchamel sauce and Gran Milano cheese
- Pollo Milanese: warm, breaded, whole chicken breast, served with a choice of salad
- Niçoise: tuna, white anchovies, baby capers, black olives, free-range egg, salad and fresh tomatoes with a house dressing, dough sticks and a wedge of lemon
- Chicken Çaesar : classic Çaesar salad with chicken, white anchovies, croutons, Gran Milano cheese, free-range egg and dough sticks
See all main courses.
Fancy some authentic Italian food, not necessarily pizza? This two-course Italian meal deal might be the ideal solution!
Boasting over 490 branches in UK and Ireland, PizzaExpress are the specialists when it comes to bringing the taste of sunny Italy to our rainy islands. In fact, they have doing just that for more than half a century.
This PizzaExpress voucher will enable all aficionados of Mediterranean cuisine to try out dishes like crispy calamari rings, crab arancini, pollo Milanese or lasagne. Aiming for a pizza anyway? No worries, the deal is also valid towards classic and light pizzas, available in a broad selection of flavours. Vegans and gluten-intolerant customers will also find some options to satisfy their cravings!
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 8 Jul 2019. Not valid on 16 Jun or before 5pm on bank holidays.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Redemption: No booking required, present Groupon on arrival. To avoid waiting times, please book via https://www.pizzaexpress.com/book.
Restrictions: Valid for any starter (excluding Burrata Italia and sharing starters) and any main from the a la carte menu (excluding Calabrese and Romana base pizzas). £1.95 surcharge per person to upgrade to a Calabrese or Romana base. Must be 18 or older. Limit 3 vouchers per booking. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to parties of 7 or more adults. Eat-in only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Excluded sites: Brent Cross, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Gloucester Road, Langham Place – Oxford Circus, London - Baker Street, London - Euston Road, London - Olympia, London - Piccadilly, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, O2 Arena North Greenwich, Salford Quays, Wembley, White City - Westfield, service locations and live music rooms. When there is a sports or entertainment event taking place nearby, vouchers are not valid at Fulham Broadway, 895 Fulham Road, 363 Fulham Road, Richmond and Twickenham.
Inspired by a love of real Italian pizza, PizzaExpress has been crafting handmade pizza since 1965. Founded by Peter Boizot, with the first restaurant in Soho, the same PizzaExpress values of great food, evocative music and distinctive design have remained in their DNA. The company is one of the largest casual dining operators in the UK and Ireland, boasting over 490 branches.