Two guests can enjoy starters such as PizzaExpress’ iconic hot & fluffy Dough Balls and mains like the Classic Sloppy Giuseppe pizza
What You'll Get
- What’s included: starter and main each for two
- Valid Sunday - Thursday
Pizza Makers since 1965, PizzaExpress still takes pride in crafting authentic italian recipes. And because they know you share their passion for great food, they’re serving up some favourite flavours to choose from.
Dough Balls ‘PizzaExpress’ (V) (Gluten-Free and Vegan option available upon request)
- Garlic Bread with Mozzarella (V)
- Buffalo Mozzarella and Tomato Salad (V)(N)(GF)
- Classic or Leggera pizza:
- Margherita (V) - Mozzarella and tomato
- American - Pepperoni, mozzarella and tomato
- Sloppy Giuseppe - Hot spiced beef, green pepper, red onion, mozzarella and tomato
- Padana (V) - Goats’ cheese, mozzarella, tomato, caramelised onion, spinach, red onion and garlic oil (Please note, if you select this pizza a discretionary 25p donation to Macmillan Cancer Support will be added. This 25p donation will not be subject to the discount price. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter)
- Classic Fiorentina pizza (V) - Spinach, free-range egg, mozzarella, tomato, garlic oil and black olives, finished with Gran Milano cheese
- Grand Chicken Caesar salad - Chicken, white anchovies, croutons, free-range egg, Gran Milano cheese, rocket and cos lettuce, with Caesar dressing, dough sticks, extra virgin olive oil and fresh parsley
- Leggera Peperonata (V)(GF)(Ve) - penne pasta baked in a sauce of passata, rosemary, chilli flakes, garlic and roasted mixed peppers, finished with rocket and fresh parsley (under 600 kcal)
- Cannelloni (V) - soft pasta filled with spinach and ricotta, baked with passata, béchamel, mozzarella, garlic oil and Gran Milano cheese
£1.95 surcharge to upgrade to a Romana base pizza.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 3 vouchers per booking.
Redemption: No booking required, but it's recommended to avoid waiting times. Visit https://www.pizzaexpress.com/book. Mention Groupon when ordering and present Groupon code when getting a bill.
Restrictions: Eat-in only. Valid for a choice of two starters and two mains from set menu. Code can only be used once, and it can’t be exchanged for cash. Valid Sun-Thu during normal opening times. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% added to parties of 7 or more adults. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other PizzaExpress or partner voucher, offer or promotion (including set menus).
• Starters: Dough Balls ‘PizzaExpress’, Garlic Bread with Mozzarella, Buffalo Mozzarella and Tomato Salad.
• Mains: Classic or Leggera Margherita, American, Sloppy Giuseppe or Padana Pizza; Classic Fiorentina Pizza; Grand Chicken Caesar Salad; Leggera Peperonata pasta, Cannelloni.
(Gluten-free dough balls, vegan dough balls and gluten-free classic pizza base available)
*Ordering Padana pizza will include a 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. These 25p donations will be in addition to the Set Menu price. Customers who would like to have this removed must inform their waiter.
Supplements: £1.95 surcharge to upgrade to a Romana base pizza. Additional pizza toppings will be charged separately.
Excluded sites: Sites excluded at any time: Ashford McArthur Glen, Brent Cross, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Westfield Stratford, Westfield White City, Olympia, music venues and Motorway Service Locations. Sites excluded when there’s an event nearby: Wembley, Baker Street, Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham.
Inspired by a love of real Italian pizza, PizzaExpress has been crafting handmade pizza since 1965. Founded by Peter Boizot, with the first restaurant in Soho, the same PizzaExpress values of great food, evocative music and distinctive design have remained in their DNA. The company is one of the largest casual dining operators in the UK and Ireland, boasting over 490 branches.