This buzzing Piccadilly Circus restaurant is bringing a taste of the Hollywood Hills to the West End
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of food: American
- What’s included: two-course meal or three-course meal and drink for up to six
- Two-course meal includes a starter and main course
- Starters available include: fried chicken wings in a spicy wing sauce served with celery sticks and a blue cheese dressing | dip of Swiss, cheddar and aged cheddar, mozzarella and vegetarian parmesan cheeses with spinach, artichoke hearts and roasted tomato, served with corn tortilla chips | crispy mini tortillas topped with barbeque chicken, sautéed onions, sharp cheddar and red cheddar with sour cream and pico de gallo
- Mains available include: 200g Plain Jane burger | pepperoni, Margherita or barbecue pulled pork pizza | Caesar salad with optional chicken | veggie burger | chicken chow mein | sizzling fajitas | Greek salad | half-rack of barbecue pork ribs | blackened chicken mac’n’cheese | Hollywood club sandwich | spaghetti pomodoro | spaghetti and meatballs
- Desserts available include: ice cream or sorbet | double chocolate chip brownie | cheesecake
- Drinks available with a three-course meal include: glass of red or white house wine | bottle of Amstel beer | choice of soft drink
- Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per up to 6 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID. 12.5% discretionary service charge based on the pre-discounted value will be added to the bill. Valid for starters up to the value of £9.50, mains up to £17.95, desserts up to £7.50 and drinks up to £6.50 per person, depending on the option purchased. Valid Sun 11.30am-10.30pm, Mon-Fri 11.30am-11pm, Sat 11am-3pm. Not valid Sat after 3pm, 21-31 Oct 2019, before 5.30pm on 13 Dec 2019, 19 Dec 2019 to 2 Jan 2020, 14-22 Feb 2020, 6-18 Apr 2020, before 6.30pm 26 Apr 2020, 25-30 May 2020, 23 Jul to 1 Sep 2020, 26-31 Oct 2020, 17 Dec 2020 to 3 Jan 2021. Valid on option purchased only.
About Planet Hollywood
Established first in New York by Bruce Willis and co., Planet Hollywood combines American fare with iconic film-making. The London branch is in the heart of the West End, and boasts a collection of memorabilia from films such as Grease and Star Wars. The interior of the restaurant aims to transport diners into the world of Hollywood using various film memorabilia as part of the decor, as well as a live DJ set each night.