All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- £12.50 for a two-course American set menu meal for one (up to 48% off)
- £25 for a two-course American set menu meal for two (up to 48% off)
- £50 for a two-course American set menu meal for four (up to 48% off)
- £75 for a two-course American set menu meal for six (up to 48% off)
- £19 for a three-course American set menu meal with a drink for one (up to 48% off)
- £38 for a three-course American set menu meal with a drink each for two (up to 48% off)
- £76 for a three-course American set menu meal with a drink each for four (up to 48% off)
£114 for a three-course American set menu meal with a drink each for six (up to 48% off)
- A two-course meal includes a choice of starter and main
- A three-course options include a choice of drinks such as: a glass of red or white house wine | a bottle of Amstel beer | a soft drink
- Starters include: soup of the day with ciabatta | five cheese dip with spinach, artichoke hearts and roasted tomato served with corn tortilla chips | Buffalo wings in signature spicy wing sauce served with celery sticks and a blue cheese dressing \ Texas tostadas - crispy mini tortillas topped with barbeque chicken, sautéed onions, sharp cheddar and red cheddar with sour cream and pico de gallo
- Mains include: plain Jane - burger topped with cheddar, house sauce, pickle and lettuce, tomato and onion on the side served with a trio of assorted chips or a house salad - please note it contains egg and is cooked medium well, house sauce contains roasted garlic, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce | veggie burge - bread crumbed potato patty with carrots, peas, sweetcorn, seasonings and spices with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle, served with coleslaw | spaghetti pomodoro with fresh basil, plum tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and aged parmesan cheese | blackened mac and cheese - sliced grilled Cajun spiced chicken breast, cavatappi pasta, mushroom and baby spinach in creamy five-cheese sauce with ricotta cheese and seasoned breadcrumbs | half rack of BBQ pork ribs smothered with tangy sweet barbeque sauce served with a trio of assorted chips and coleslaw | pepperoni, Margherita or BBQ chicken pizza | chicken Caesar salad - crisp romaine lettuce tossed with fresh croutons, Planet Hollywood’s own Caesar dressing and topped with aged parmesan cheese (dressing contains anchovies) | chicken chow mein - fresh chow mein noodles with bean sprouts, carrots, red onions, spring onions and grilled chicken (also available without chicken) | Southwestern salad with grilled chicken, black beans, gruyere cheese, diced tomatoes, tortilla strips and mixed salad leaves tossed in lime cilantro and peanut vinaigrette | fajitas with chicken or veggies served with sizzling onions, red and green peppers, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheddar and Jack cheeses, flour tortillas and Mexican rice | Hollywood club - double-decker club with grilled chicken on toasted white bread with mayonnaise, melted cheese, lettuce, tomato and bacon served with a trio of assorted chips or house salad | spaghetti and meatballs with fresh basil, Roma tomato sauce, extra virgin olive oil and aged parmesan cheese served with spaghetti and meatballs
- Desserts include: cheesecake - a choice of plain or strawberry (served with strawberry sauce, topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream) | double chocolate chip brownie with creamy vanilla ice cream smothered in a Swiss chocolate fudge sauce and whipped cream | ice cream or sorbet
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Not valid 9 Dec to 02 Jan, not valid dinner 20 Jan, 14 to 23 Feb, 6 to 22 April, lunch 28 April and after 24 May. Valid for starters up to the value of £8.95, mains up to £14.95 and desserts up to £6.95. A 12.5% discretionary service charge, based on the pre-discounted value, will be added to the bill. Excludes school holidays. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 1 Mar 2018.
About Planet Hollywood
Established first in New York by Bruce Willis and co, Planet Hollywood combines American fare with iconic film-making. The London branch is in the heart of the West End, and boasts a collection of memorabilia from films such as Grease and Star Wars. The interior of the restaurant aims to transport diners into the world of Hollywood using various film memorabilia as part of the decor and also boasting a live DJ each night.