Customers can learn the basics of nutrition and wellbeing, as well as dietary habits and factors, thanks to these online courses
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £19 for fundamentals of nutrition and health online course (79% off)
- £29 for healthy eating and wellbeing online course (84% off)
- £39 for fundamentals of nutrition and healthy eating and wellbeing online courses (86% off)
Fundamentals of nutrition and health:
Elements of a balanced diet
- See the full course description
Healthy eating and wellbeing:
- Elements of a balanced diet
- Nutrients and the cooking process, food storage and food processing
- Metabolism, basal metabolic rate and units of energy
- Importance and benefits of eating regularly
- Basic rules and guidelines of food labelling
- Nutritional imbalances and health and wellbeing
- Other dietary habits and factors
- Principles of weight management
General and further advice for health and wellbeing
- See the list of accreditations
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 28 Feb 2020. Course content available for a lifetime from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://pocket-nutrition.teachable.com/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. CPD-accredited certificate of completion included for successful participants.
About Pocket Nutrition
Pocket Nutrition provides an array of CPD-accredited online courses, including fundamentals of nutrition and healthy eating. The company also offers nutritional consultations designed to help clients achieve a balanced diet.