Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, chocolate scones and decadent miniature treats, which may be complemented by a glass of Champagne
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £39 for Chocoholics’ afternoon tea for two, Monday - Friday (50% off)
- £49 for Chocoholics’ afternoon tea with a glass of Champagne each for two, Monday - Friday (50% off)
- £49 for Chocoholics’ afternoon tea for two, Saturday - Sunday (37% off)
- £59 for Chocoholics’ afternoon tea with a glass of Champagne each for two, Saturday - Sunday (40% off)
- Sandwiches on malted seed include: smoked salmon and horseradish cream | cucumber, chive and cream cheese | prawn cocktail and lettuce
- Sandwiches on ciabatta bloomer include: Coronation chicken with curry and pineapple | ham, tomato chutney, mustard and cress
- Scones include: chocolate chip | plain | raisin
- Scones served with: salted caramel spread | Dorset clotted cream | strawberry jam
- Pastries include: deconstructed black forest gateaux | passion fruit and strawberry jelly tartlet
- Miniature fancies include: piña colada cheesecake | caramelised banana | milk chocolate macaroon | coconut sphere with Brazilian chocolate | mandarin and milk chocolate log
- Non-alcoholic alternatives for a glass of Champagne: Shirley Temple | fruit punch | soft drink | hot beverage | sparkling tea
Love afternoon tea? Love chocolate even more? Well, then how about both? This Chocoholics’ Afternoon Tea deal is designed to give the sweet-toothed guests the best of both worlds. Served by the renowned five-star London Hilton at Park Lane, this chocolate-filled treat a lovechild between a classic afternoon tea and an anything-goes visit at a chocolate factory. From chocolate logs, spheres and macaroons, from Brazillian to mandarin chocolate, the treats live up to the five-star standard by the flavour diversity alone.
However, it would not be a proper Podium Restaurant afternoon tea deal if the sweetness was all there was to the meal. Beyond the chocolate galore, guests are invited to sample sandwiches and mini-ciabattas with salmon, prawn, or pineapple, quenching the thirst with their choice of tea. Those feeling particularly decadent may opt in to add a glass of Champagne.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2019. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 2 people per table. Maximum party size is 4. New customers only. Booking required online at http://www.podiumrestaurant.com/afternoontea.php. Valid for option purchased only. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the original value added to the bill. Valid for 18 years and older. £15 supplement charge for children under 18. No charge for kids up to the age of 4. Non-alcoholic alternative cocktail for a glass of Champagne: Shirley Temple, Fruit Punch, soft drink or hot beverage only. Menu is subject to seasonal change. Valid Mon-Fri 2pm-5pm or Sat-Sun 12.30pm-5pm, depending on the option purchased. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 7 Feb 2019.
About Podium Restaurant and Bar
Situated in the five-star London Hilton on Park Lane, Podium Restaurant and Bar offers international cuisine served in a vintage-inspired setting infused with ambient lights. The restaurant specialises in roast meats, fresh seafood and Japanese-inspired teriyaki dishes, and offers its own take on afternoon tea.