Start with seasoned beef carpaccio, proceed to lamb rump and finish with mango mousse, all served with a bottle of wine to share between two
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Following surcharges apply: £5 for scallops starter, £2 for teriyaki salmon main, £10 for rib-eye main, £11 for fillet steak main and £17 for Dover sole main.
- Type of cuisine: British with an Italian twist
- What’s included: a five-star three-course meal with a bottle of wine to share for two
- Menu may include:
- Choice of starter: seasoned beef carpaccio | burrata | cauliflower custard | tomato and basil terrine | chicken soup | ginger turmeric and carrot soup
- Choice of main: Poussin with Arabic rice, cucumber, mint tzatziki and almonds | lamb rump with sweet potato puree and harissa jus | oven-baked stone bass | beer-battered fillet of haddock | crisp sea bream | baked ratatouille | wild mushroom and truffle tagliatelle pasta
- Choice of dessert: mango mousse | warm chocolate tart | strawberry mascarpone parfait | vanilla crème brûlée | lemon and coconut Russian tower
- Choice of wine: Chenin Blanc | Shiraz
- View the entire menu
- Valid Monday - Sunday for lunch and dinner
- Lunch served from 12.30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Dinner served from 5.30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Apr 2020. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Maximum party size is 6. Book online at http://www.podiumrestaurant.com/; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a starter up to the value of £16, main up to £28 and a dessert up to £11 per person. Valid for a bottle of wine up to £27 to share per two people. Following surcharges apply: £5 for scallops starter, £2 for teriyaki salmon main, £10 for rib-eye main, £11 for fillet steak main and £17 for Dover sole main. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the original value added to the bill. Dress code: smart casual (no trainers/sportswear). In the case of having special dietary requirements, please contact the restaurant directly at least 3 days before the date of the dining experience. Eat-in only. Valid Mon-Sun for lunch and dinner. Lunch sittings: 12.30pm-3pm, last sitting at 2.30pm. Dinner sittings at 5.30pm-11pm (10.30pm on Sundays) with last sitting at 9.30pm. Excludes bank holidays.
About Podium Restaurant and Bar
Situated in the five-star London Hilton on Park Lane, Podium Restaurant and Bar offers international cuisine served in a vintage-inspired setting infused with ambient lights. The restaurant specialises in roast meats, fresh seafood and Japanese-inspired teriyaki dishes, and offers its own take on afternoon tea.