Up to 16 beer aficionados can witness the brewing process before they enjoy a minimum of four beer samples at this Poole brewery
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £6.95 for a brewery tour with beer tasting for one (31% off)
- £12.95 for a brewery tour with beer tasting for two (35% off)
- £24.95 for a brewery tour with beer tasting for four (38% off)
£74.95 for a brewery tour with beer tasting for up to 16 (53% off)
- Guided brewery tour with a tutored beer tasting
- Includes at least four samples per person
- Each tour lasts approximately 55 minutes
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per up to 16 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Tour lasts approximately 55 minutes. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Children may attend with paying adults for a £1 surcharge, payable on the day. Beers contain gluten. Tasting includes min. 4 samples per person. Valid on option purchased only.
About Poole Hill Brewery Southbourne Ales
The team at Poole Hill Brewery Southbourne Ales make Southbourne Ales and Tingay's beers. The Victorian-inspired bar sees visitors enjoy the beers made on site, as well as a selection of Dorset wines, local spirits and Purbeck Cider. Brewery tours are available for those looking to see the process with their own eyes, with the option to add a beer tasting session.