In a Nutshell
Formulated to hydrate chapped, itchy or irritated skin, this aloe vera gel can be used on any part of the body; suitable for all skin types
- Made with 100% Aloe Vera
- Selected mature leaves, thoroughly rinsed and blended for a smooth texture
- Rich in nourishing vitamins such as vitamin A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12
- Aims to moisturise and absorb with no sticky residue
- Helps soothe and relieve inflamed sunburnt skin
- Aids in healing cuts and grazes
- Ideal for bug bites and minor burns
- Designed to hydrate chapped, itchy or irritated skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite
- May help with scalp itchiness and dandruff
- Aloe Vera naturally controls oily skin and can reduce the appearance of blackheads
- Antiseptic and anti-fungal
- Free from fragrance and parabens
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be used on any part of the body
- Capacity: 200ml
Shipping to most of GB mainland.
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the UK government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout the United Kingdom.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.