In a Nutshell
Featuring fully double, exotic-looking flowers, this Clematis Collection is ideal to plant in smaller gardens, patios, terraces or balconies
- Bred to remain compact
- Ideal for smaller gardens or spaces such as patios, terraces and even balconies
- Produce torrents of flowers from late-May right through to autumn
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Supplied as a set of 7cm pots in three different varieties; ‘Crystal Fountain’, ‘Josephine’ and ‘Diamantina’
- Dimensions when fully grown: 2m
- Plants are deciduous so will not have leaves November - April
- Crystal Fountain: purple flower heads filled with a ruff of stamens
- Josephine: huge fully ruffled flower heads all summer long
- Diamantina: blousy, double, violet-blue flower
Clematis Feed 900g
- Balanced feed with an organic base which promoted the growth and flowering of clematis and other climbing plants
- Rich in natural nutrients, including potassium, to encourage vigorous growth and prolific flowering
- Clematis should be planted in humus-rich soil in a shady spot where their roots are protected from the sun
- To help prevent clematis wilt, clematis should always be transported 6 inches deeper than the level of the starter pot.
For Established Plants
- Apply the fertiliser in March and repeat applications every three months during the growing season
- Sprinkle evenly 60g/m square of pellets evenly around the base of the plant
- Work into the soil and water thoroughly
- Newly planted clematis must be well watered during dry weather
- Plants will benefit from an application of Vitax Clematis Fertiliser (60g/m square) spread evenly around the base when growth is vigorous
- Ideal for use all around the garden
- Ideal for bulbs, bedding, roses, small trees, standards, shrubs and more
- Hand finished with a metallic silver paint
- Made from durable, weather-resistant and UV stable polypropylene with drainage holes pre-inserted
- Supplied as 22cm (8.9in) diameter in silver effect finish
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland. Not available for Highlands and Islands.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.