Attend a tour featuring Bath, Stratford and the Cotswolds; includes admission to Stonehenge
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £44.50 for an England in one day tour for a child (52% off)
- £49.50 for an England in one day tour for an adult (52% off)
The tour includes:
- Tour visits Stonehenge, Bath, Stratford and the Cotswolds
- Includes entry to Stonehenge and an audio headset
- Panoramic tour of the city of Bath
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach equipped with Wi-Fi
- Departs from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19–20, at 7.45 a.m.
- Tour availability: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tour lasts 12 hours
- View the full tour details
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 11 Jul 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required at least 3 days in advance by email on email@example.com; provide Coupon Code and tour code 06V, date of travel (1st & 2nd choice), lead passenger's name, number of people (ad & ch) and contact telephone number. You must also attach a copy of voucher to email. Present Groupon on arrival. Booking can not be made on the phone and please allow up to 72 hours for booking confirmation. Once booking is confirmed, reservation is non-amendable and non-refundable. Limited availability on weekends and during peak periods.
Restrictions: No cancellations, refunds or exchanges permitted. Departs from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19 - 20 at 7.45am (check-in starts 15 minutes before the departure time stated) Tour lasts approximately 12 hours. Child tickets valid for those aged 3-16. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Step-free access available. Cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Valid on option purchased only.
About Premium Tours
Holding a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Premium Tours is a company that provides a wide range of tourist services, including tours and hotel reservations. Tours visit top tourist destinations in the UK, including Stonehenge, Bath, Leeds, Windsor and Highclere, with various London trips and open-top bus rides also available. Those wishing to venture to the other side of the Channel can also participate in a Paris day trip.