See London from a different than usual perspective with a tour of the city on this open-top vintage double-decker bus, including a guide
What You'll Get
- What’s included: morning or afternoon ticket to a vintage open-top London double-decker bus tour for a child, adult or a family of two adults and two children
The tour includes:
- Transportation by open-top vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Photo stop at Westminster Abbey
- Changing of the guard - only during the morning tour
- Photo stop at the Tower of London
- Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
- Private cruise on the Thames ( only on the PM tour)
- More info on the fine print
- Big Ben
- Houses of Parliament
- Trafalgar Square
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- London Bridge
- The Shard
- Tower Bridge
- London Eye
- Child ticket valid for those aged 3-16
- Family ticket is valid for two (2) adults and two (2) children
- Departs at 8.15 a.m. from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 18-20 and at 1 p.m. from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 0
- Tour operates: Nov, Dec and Mar - Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. Jan and Feb - Wed, Sat and Sun.
Tour lasts 3-3.5 hours; changing of the guard only happens in the morning
- View the morning tour details
- View the afternoon tour details
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 31 March 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or family of 2 adults and 2 children. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required at least 5 days in advance by email on email@example.com; email voucher quoting tour code RB1 (8.15am) or RB1P (1pm) and full contact details for all the travelers, plus preferred date of travel. Customers will be sent a confirmation plus instructions; allow up to 72 hours for confirmation. Date must be requested at least 5 days before travel. Booking can not be made on the phone. All booking request subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: No cancellations, refunds or exchanges permitted. Child tickets valid for those aged 3-16; children must be accompanied by an adult. Departs daily at 8.15am from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 18-20, and at 1pm from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 0. Seating is based on a first come first serve basis and seating on upper-deck cannot be guaranteed. Limited availability on weekends and during peak periods. Seating is based on a first come first serve basis and seating on upper-deck cannot be guaranteed. *Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain. On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus. The tour includes the private cruise is only included on the pm tour. The morning cruise will be a public cruise.
About Premium Tours
Holding a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Premium Tours is a company that provides a wide range of tourist services, including tours and hotel reservations. Tours visit top tourist destinations in the UK, including Stonehenge, Bath, Leeds, Windsor and Highclere, with various London trips and open-top bus rides also available. Those wishing to venture to the other side of the Channel can also participate in a Paris day trip.