Take a tour of the Cotswolds and enjoy a two-course lunch in Bibury, dubbed the prettiest village in Britain by famous artist William Morris
What You'll Get
- What’s included: child or adult ticket to lunch in the Cotswolds tour
The tour includes:
- Two-course lunch in a 17th-century former coaching inn in Bibury ( Occasionally another lunch venue may be used)
- Photo stops in Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford, Bibury and Stow-on-the-Wold
- Transportation by an air-conditioned coach
- Tour departs from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19 at 8.15 a.m.
- Tour availability: Friday and Sundays Nov, Dec and Mar. Jan and Feb only Sundays
- Child option valid for those aged 3-16
- View the tour details
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 31 March 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required by email on email@example.com; voucher and full contact details for all the travellers, plus preferred date of travel. Date must be requested at least 5 days before travel. Booking can not be made on the phone. Customers will be sent a confirmation plus instructions. All booking request subject to availability. Limited availability on weekends and during peak periods.. Present Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: No cancellations, refunds or exchanges permitted. Departs Tue, Wed, Fri and Sun at 8.15am from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19. Tour lasts 10 hours. Child tickets valid for those aged 3-16. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Tour operates: Tuesday and Sundays: Nov, Dec and Mar. Jan and Fe only Sundays. Step-free access available. Please note consumption of food and drink is not permitted on the coach. Valid on option purchased only.
About Premium Tours
Holding a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Premium Tours is a company that provides a wide range of tourist services, including tours and hotel reservations. Tours visit top tourist destinations in the UK, including Stonehenge, Bath, Leeds, Windsor and Highclere, with various London trips and open-top bus rides also available. Those wishing to venture to the other side of the Channel can also participate in a Paris day trip.