This tour features Stonehenge, the mysterious witness to past civilisations, plus a morning in Windsor and a leisurely afternoon in Bath
About This Deal
- What’s included: child or adult ticket to a Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath tour
The tour includes:
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Panoramic tour of Bath and Windsor
- Transportation by an air-conditioned coach
- Tour departs from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19 – 20, at 7.45 a.m.
- The tour will return to London Victoria at approximately 8.30 p.m.
- Child ticket valid for those aged 3-16
- View the full tour details
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required at least 5 days in advance, please email email@example.com; email your voucher and your full contact details for all the travellers, plus your preferred date of travel and you will be sent a confirmation plus instructions. No cancellations, refunds or exchanges permitted. Present Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Child ticket valid for those aged 3-16. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Tour departs Victoria Coach Station Gate 19 – 20 at 7.45am. Check-in starts 15 minutes before the departure time stated. The tour will conclude with a drop-off near Victoria Railway Station at approximately 8pm. Valid on option purchased only.
About Premium Tours
Holding a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Premium Tours is a company that provides a wide range of tourist services, including tours and hotel reservations. The tours visit top destinations in the UK, including Stonehenge, Bath, Leeds, Windsor and Highclere, with various London trips and open-top bus rides also available. Those wishing to venture to the other side of the Channel can also participate in a Paris day trip.