All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £39.50 for a Stonehenge, Bath, Stratford and Cotswolds tour for one child (57% off)
£49.50 for a Stonehenge, Bath, Stratford and Cotswolds tour for one adult (51% off)
- Day-trippers will depart from Victoria Coach station at 7.45 a.m. from Gate 19 - 20
- Tour visit Stonehenge in the morning, Bath then Stratford-upon-Avon last. Entry to Stonehenge and Private tour of Shakespeare’s Schoolroom with Champagne and scone reception is included.
- Visitors will first set off for Shakespeare’s Schoolroom in Stratford-upon-Avon, before moving on to the Georgian city of Bath and travelling to Stonehenge, where they will get entrance to the site.
- For more information, please click here
The Fine Print
Expires 18 Feb 2018. Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts. Booking must be made by emailing email@example.com all vouchers and quoting tour code (06V), date of travel, lead passenger's name, number of people and contact telephone number. Please allow up to 72 hours for booking confirmation. Date must be requested at least 7 days before travel. Booking can not be made on the phone. Please allow up to 72 hours for booking confirmation. Merchant will reply with a confirmation and further instructions. No cancellations once booking was made. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Child ticket valid for kids aged between 3-16 years. Tour available: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sun until 31st October, Wed, Sat & Sun in Nov, Dec and weekends only in Jan. Departs at Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19 – 20 at 7.45am. Tour takes up to 12 hours Tour takes up to 12 hours. Valid only for option purchased. Verified using our merchant's website on 19 Aug 2018.
About Premium Tours
Holding a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Premium Tours is a company that provides a wide range of tourist services, including tours and hotel reservations. Tours visit top tourist destinations in the UK, including Stonehenge, Bath, Leeds, Windsor and Highclere, with various London trips and open-top bus rides also available. Those wishing to venture to the other side of the Channel can also participate in a Paris day trip.