Up to four can tuck into afternoon tea with a selection of sandwiches, scones, cakes and optional Prosecco; vegetarian version available
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £19 for afternoon tea for two (50% off)
- £24 for afternoon tea with Prosecco for two (50% off)
- £36 for afternoon tea for four (53% off)
- £45 for afternoon tea with Prosecco for four (53% off)
Afternoon tea includes:
- Sandwiches: pulled chicken with mayonnaise or tarragon | salt baked ham with honey mustard | roast aubergine and red pepper with feta and rocket | smoked salmon and cream cheese with dill, keta and pumpernickel bread | egg with mayo and mustard cress
- Freshly baked scones: sultana scones | Devon clotted cream | organic strawberry jam
- Selection of cakes: Manchester tart, strawberry jam with banana, thick pastry cream and toasted coconut | raspberry and white chocolate pavlova with raspberry Chantilly and white chocolate shavings | lemon drizzle cake with ginger tea, cream and poppy seeds
- Optional Prosecco
Vegetarian option available.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required 24 hours in advance, please call 01612368999; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Menu is subject to change. Step-free access available. Valid Mon-Sun 11.30am-4pm. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 12 Dec 2018.
About 24 Bar and Grill
Located in Manchester City Centre, a stone’s throw away from the major tourist attractions, Princess St. Hotel is housed in the Grade II listed venue. Its in-house restaurant, 24 Bar and Grill, features a contemporary interior design and a vibrant atmosphere. Their menu includes a wide selection of craft beers and cocktails, as well as wines and spirits served at a 50-foot bar. The restaurant specialises in offering modern twists on traditional British dishes.