Teens learn how to burn rubber with a drifting lesson in specially adapted dual-controlled cars, under the supervision of an instructor
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Safety and basic skills briefing
- Driving session of learning how to perform donuts
- Driving session of drifting on the beginner corner
- Must be aged 12-16; under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height 4’6
- Helmets provided, if wearing an FF helmet then balaclavas must be worn for health and hygiene reasons. Balaclavas available to purchase on the day, participants are welcome to bring their own balaclava or suitable motorsport helmet
- Must sign a waiver
See the full description here.
The Fine Print
About Prodrift Academy
Established in 2007, Prodrift Academy takes pride in providing motorsports enthusiasts with drifting experiences and specialised training. Students can learn the basics of this action-packed sport in the controlled environment of a professional race track. The centre can cater for all sorts of occasions, from corporate days to drift vacations.