Petrolheads can enjoy a three-hour drifting experience supervised by experienced instructors and held at a professional racing track
About This Deal
Weekend booking surcharges - £8 for Birmingham and £10 for Brands Hatch.
- Available vehicles: 350z and Mazda Mx5, manual and dual control cars available
- Where you’ll drive: Birmingham Wheels Raceway or Brands Hatch Circuit
- Up to five people in the car per instructor
- Age restrictions: all participants must be 12 or older for Birmingham, 18 or older for Brands Hatch
- Driver requirements: must have valid driver’s license and sign waiver
- What to wear:
- Helmets provided. If wearing an FF helmet, then Balaclavas must be worn for health and hygiene reasons. Balaclavas available to purchase on the day, participants are welcome to bring their own balaclava or suitable motorsport helmet.
- Lessons included?: both classroom and in-car tuition
- Duration: three hours with approximately 20 minutes of driving time
- Students are advised that this is an experience course and not a drift training course
Need To Know
About Prodrift Academy
Established in 2007, Prodrift Academy takes pride in providing motorsports enthusiasts with drifting experiences and specialised training. Students can learn the basics of this action-packed sport in the controlled environment of a professional race track. The centre can cater for all sorts of occasions, from corporate days to drift vacations.