· Redeemed 22 December 2017
· Redeemed 23 November 2017
· Redeemed 2 November 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- £29.90 for a three-course dinner with a glass of Prosecco and burlesque show entry for one (56% off)
- £59 for a three-course dinner with a glass of Prosecco and burlesque show entry for two (57% off)
- £119 for a three-course dinner with a glass of Prosecco and burlesque show entry for four (56% off)
- £179 for a three-course dinner with a glass of Prosecco and burlesque show entry for six (56% off)
- £295 for a three-course dinner with a glass of Prosecco and burlesque show entry for ten (57% off)
Guests get glamourous as they step back in time to the 1920s at Proud Cabaret’s Camden speakeasy-style venue. With a burlesque show to please the eyes and Proud’s seasonal menu to tantalise taste buds in between sips of Prosecco, the evening will be full of entertainment. A starter such as poached Madagascan prawn can be followed by the likes of a Greek goat and oregano stew, and polished off with a dessert such as a passion fruit cheesecake.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2017. Limit 10 per 1, 2, 4, 6 or 10 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Maximum 10 vouchers per booking/table. Booking required by phone, please call 02072831940; quote Groupon code, contact number and credit or debit card details; those who do not attend on the day they have booked and do not cancel in writing within cancellation policy will be charged a £25 cancellation fee. 72-hour cancellation policy. Valid Thu-Sat 7pm-2am. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. Show begins at approximately 8.30pm. Table plan cannot be confirmed at reservation. Mandatory service charge of 12.5% on groups of six and over will apply. Eat-in only. Customers booking for a group of 6 or more guests will be required to make a £1 deposit by credit or debit card. The payment is taken to validate the credentials, in the event of the cancellation fee needing to be applied. This payment will be refunded in full on the day of booking. All orders for food must be given at least 72 hours before booking. Must arrive at allocated time of reservation, arriving late may result in loss of table. Dress code applies, no jeans or trainers. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Verified using our merchant's website on 29 Jun 2017.
About Proud Cabaret Camden
A haven of hedonism, Proud Cabaret brings a slice of the 1920s back to London with locations in Camden and the City, as well as one in Brighton. Guests are privy to high-end dining and entertainment in the form of cabaret, jazz and burlesque shows, evocative of Prohibition-era speakeasies.