In a Nutshell
Ideal for cooking, preparing, storing and transporting meals, leftovers and more, these containers feature leakproof clip-lock lids
- Ideal for soups, salads, pasta, rice, small snacks and much more
- Can be used for meal preparation and keeping leftovers fresh for longer
- Writing zone on the lids
- Resistant glass
- Airtight and leakproof lids
- BPA-free lids (not compatible with the oven)
- Detachable seal for easy and more hygienic cleaning
- Support extreme temperatures from -40°C to + 300°C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220°C
- Glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of - 20°C into the oven at a temperature of 200°C
- Don’t retain stains or odours
- Borosilicate glass
- Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Round container:
- Capacity: 0.2L
- Dimensions: 11cm x 6cm
- Pasta pot:
- Capacity: 0.8L
- Dimensions: 12cm x 12cm x 12cm
Since 1915, Pyrex has been recognised for its ultra heat resistant borosilicate glass, made in France in its factory based in Châteauroux.
2017 was a hot year for this flagship brand of the French Kitchen industry as its furnace was rebuilt. This rebuild makes it the biggest such furnace in the world. Energy saving, highly efficient and, very importantly, delivering further improvements in glass quality, this was a truly consumer friendly project.
The Pyrex glass is ideal for meeting all kinds of culinary challenges. It is unique and highly resistant to thermal shocks, and all Pyrex glass comes with a ten year guarantee.
Shipping only to most of GB mainland.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Amazon, checked on 30.03.2021.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.