Customers can whet their appetite with king scallops, tuck into venison steak and sweeten the meal with a banana tarte tatin, with Prosecco
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £34.95 for a three-course a’la carte meal for two including a glass of Prosecco each (57% off)
£64.95 for a three-course a’la carte meal for four including a bottle of Prosecco to share (66% off)
- Starters may include: king scallops | lambs kidneys | seared salmon | zucchini and asparagus spring rolls
- Mains may include: venison | rump of lamb | sea bass fillet | prime yorkshire ribeye
- Desserts may include: banana tarte tatin | warm cherry bakewell tart | sticky salted toffee pudding | blueberry and vanilla creme brulee
- Full menu can be viewed here
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people (Max 1 Groupon per table). May buy 1 additional as gift.
Restrictions: Booking required by phone on 01423503034. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Thu 6pm-9.30pm; Fri 6pm-7pm (last order 6.45pm). All Groupon bookings are subject to availability. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol; under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Excludes sharing platters, assiette of desserts and Quantro cheeses. Valid for the A’la carte menu only. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Based on starter up to the vale of £8.6; main up to £17.9; dessert up to £5.20 and glass of prosecco up to £8.50 each only. Verified using our merchant's online menu on 1 Feb 2016.
About Quantro Restaurant
Located in the heart of Harrogate, near Valley Gardens, Quantro Restaurant is a modern venue dating back to 2000. The restaurant's head chef, Neil Ballinger, and his team take pride in creating seasonal menus that feature a plethora of flavours from the international cuisine and include light bites, as well as hearty dinner dishes made using locally-sourced ingredients whenever possible. The menu highlights include steaks, fish and burgers, alongside an extensive list of French and New World wines to suit all tastes.