Choose Between Two Options
- £34.95 for a three-course a’la carte meal for two including a glass of Prosecco each (57% off)
£64.95 for a three-course a’la carte meal for four including a bottle of Prosecco to share (66% off)
- Starters may include: king scallops | lambs kidneys | seared salmon | zucchini and asparagus spring rolls
- Mains may include: venison | rump of lamb | sea bass fillet | prime yorkshire ribeye
- Desserts may include: banana tarte tatin | warm cherry bakewell tart | sticky salted toffee pudding | blueberry and vanilla creme brulee
- Full menu can be viewed here
Quantro Restaurant is a modern, Michelin-listed restaurant recommended by The Good Food Guide and Highlife Diner’s Club. Run by chef Neil Ballinger, the kitchen serves international cuisine of light bites, as well as hearty dinner dishes made using locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. A seasonal a la carte menu and an extensive list of French and new world wines aims to suit all tastes.