Receive a 30 - or 45-minute session of this treatment designed to relieve tense muscles and tendons
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
What’s included: 30- or 45-minute sports massage
Sports massage when used during training and immediately prior to exercise or an event - usually within 24 hours period, is designed to:
- Increase blood flow to the muscles and soft tissues in the body
- Increase oxygen delivery in preparation for exercise
- Loosen tense and short muscle tissue
- Increase the elasticity of overworked hard tissues
- Stretch muscles in multiple ways, stretching the fibres and connective tissue that surrounds the muscles thus reducing pain and tension.
- Help decrease the recovery time between training sessions, especially for long-distance runners.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 01633479029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Treatment Room
The Treatment Room clinics are currently situated in Newport, Cardiff and Cwmbran. The team tends to an array of its customers' musculoskeletal issues. The venue offers sports, occupational, prenatal and general massage. Massage therapists also work alongside other healthcare professionals providing physiotherapy, podiatry, nutritional advice, acupuncture, yoga and pilates. Therapists target areas of tension by manipulating the soft tissues of the muscles, ligaments and tendons.