All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £39 for a one-day hair extension course (80% off)
The training includes:
- How to carry out a correct client consultation
- How to extend hair using three different methods
- How to fit pre-bonded keratin tipped hair extensions
- How to fit no-glue hair extensions (micro rings/links)
- How to fit micro ring weft hair extensions (instant hair extensions)
- How to apply full head, half head and fill-in extensions
- How to get highlights and lowlights
- How to achieve the perfect colour match
- How to care for clients’ hair
- How to promote after care and maintenance of hair extensions
- How to remove hair extensions
- How to get quality hair at the correct price
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Call 02081238485; provide Coupon Code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. May be repurchased every 30 days. Must be 18 or older. Clients must purchase kit for this course, contact email@example.com to obtain kit. Verified using our merchant's website on 1 Sep 2017.
RABL started off in the UK with an eye for this field, beginning in her university days by providing hair and makeup arrangements for her friends and family, as a hobby and on special occasions. After gaining much experience, she decided to convert her passion to a vocation and become a makeup artist. Pushing her knowledge and talent further, overcoming boundaries and selective competition, she enrolled and completed formal training successfully becoming a fully qualified Professional Makeup Artist, Beauty Specialist, and Hair Stylist. Having regular appearances in fashion shows, editorial and photo shoot across London she has quickly gained a reputation for a high quality, reliable, passionate makeup artist.