What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £250 for one vial of Sculptra (38% off)
£450 for two vials of Sculptra (40% off)
- Sculptra is a biocompatible injectable material that naturally stimulates the growth of natural collagen
- Sculptra is designed to restore the skin’s natural contours
- Sculptra starts working in three to six weeks and shows the full effect in approximately three months
- The aesthetic effects may last up to two years
- Sculptra will be applied to the upper face, nasolabial folds, tear trough, marionette lines, pre-jowls sulcus, mandibular line
- Sculptra is intended to support cheek augmentation and submalar volumising efforts
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone on 02086802777, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Consultation required; full refund if found unsuitable. Patients are encouraged to seek independent medical advice before embarking on invasive surgery. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for those with an active skin infection or inflammation in the treatment area, or those who have a history or susceptibility to keloid formation or hypertrophic scarring. Treatment regimen involves up to 4 injections scheduled about 3 weeks apart. The treatment starts working in 3-6 weeks and shows the full effect in approximately 3 months. Most clients will require a course of treatments. The aesthetic effects of Sculptra last for approximately 2 years. Sculptra is not recommended for glabella, front headlines correction and lips. Sessions can last up to 1 hour. Customers are obliged to fill in all the necessary paperwork before undergoing treatment. New customers only. Verified using our merchant's website on 4 Apr 2017.
About Richmond, Bedford and Croydon Cosmetic Clinic
The team at this clinic aim to provide a comprehensive range of beauty treatments, harnessing the latest technologies. Specialising in chemical peels, dermal fillers and eyebrow reshaping, they strive to satisfy the most demanding beauty buffs. Treatments on offer are suitable for a range of skin types for both men and women. Services are available at three locations.